|Governing Body of Bai Jivkor Lallubhai Trust:
||Shri Jayantibhai J. Kachwala
||Shri. Manubhai K. Shah
||Shri. Bimalbhai D. Parikh
||Shri. Atulbhai M. Shah
||Shri. Narendrbhai . C. Shah
Shri. Hemantbhai. M. Shah
||Shri. Navinbhai N. Shah
Institutions Run by J. L. Trust
- Shri. Ambalal Hargovinddas Shah Balgar
- Smt. Dahyiben Chimanlal Shah Primary School
- Surabhi Pre-primary School (English Medium)
- Surabhi Primary School (English Medium)
- Jivkor Lallubhai Higher Secondary School
- Shri. Viththaldas Manilal Shah (Science Stream)
- Neelaben Kanaiyalal Jethalal Shah (Common Stream)
- Smt. Parvatiben Bhalchandra Dhirubhai Joshi (English Medium) School
- Smt. Sitaben Dasharathlal Parikh (Science Stream)
- Shri. Sherdalal Chandulal Mathurdas Shah (Common Stream)
- K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
- Shri. Dhirajlal Bhogilal Multipurpose Course
- Late Madhukanta Poonamchand Shah Multipurpose Course (English Medium)
- Shantaben Dhirajlal Bhogilal Shah Information Technology Centre
- Shri. Maneklal Manilal Auditorium
Goals and Objectives of the institution framed by the management :
- To give Higher Education in Basic Science.
- To orient students for persuing scientific attitude (Projects, Debates, Visits, Excursions).
- To build citizens with good conduct (e.g. Self Discipline, Integration, Motivation,
Communication, Management etc).
- To popularise scientific awareness (e.g. Science Exhibitions, Science Quiz, Science
Seminars, Popular Lectures etc.).
- To provide environment for all round development of students at mental, physical, social
and spiritual level (e.g. Sports, Youth festivals, Yoga).
- To provide vocational information for career advancement and employment oriented
guidance (e.g. Career Corner).
Along with the science education, this institute feels its cultural and social responsibilities within the society as well. K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College maintains higher standards in educational excellence. Dedication and untiring efforts of qualified staff members amplify educational status of students. Various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities like computer education, debates, seminars, project work, career guidance, etc. are organized regularly. Besides these, various cultural programmes, leadership training and festivals are organized. Our institute organizes a number of state-level programmes. Sports activities with certain limitations are also flourished.
Every year this institute conducts Science Exhibition, Seminars(On Teacher’s day celebration), Work Shop(e.g. State level work shop for college teachers on “ Internet as a Gateway to the Contemporary Education”), Popular Lectures(under Gujarat University Vyakhyan Mala), Science Quiz, National / State level Competitive Exams(e.g. Minaxi Lalit Award Test organized by Gujarat Science Academy, National Graduate Physics Examination organized by Indian Association of Physics Teachers, Mathematics Exam etc.), Educational Tours, Science oriented classes during vacation, Carrier Corner Unit, KARMANYAA- Alumni Association, Blood Donation Camp, Cultural Program, Social Program(e.g. Interactive Program with the physically challenged girls of “Manthan” which is NGO at Hajipur). A state level programme on “Developing Volunteers For Disaster Mitigation” with National Environmental Science Academy(New Delhi). This programme is supported by Rashtriya Vigyan Evam Pradyogiki Sanchar Parishad, Department of Science & Technology(Govt. of India) and Gujarat Council on Science & Technology.Such activities are an impetus for the students for shaping the personality.
K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College honors outstanding students in different fields like academic, intellectual, sports, arts & culture, service and bravery with prizes, trophies, awards on the annual day celebration. The mother trust “Vidya Samaj” provides high amount scholarships to the toppers on the basis of annual examinations conducted by Gujarat University.
Under the dynamic leadership of Principal Dr. Rutesh R. Shah and consistent efforts made by the staff, along with overall academic progress, K K Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science college is certified and accredited B+ grade by NAAC(An Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) in the academic year 2005-06.
The learning & teaching is a continuous process for the teachers & students. Any success is a comma, not a full stop. The management and the staff of the college express the deepest feelings of contentment that the efforts they made to educate thousands of students contribute a lot for the education movement in India. However we feel that we have a lot of potentialities to move towards the Advanced India. We have to gear up towards new ideas & efforts for the society to cope up with the forthcoming challenges of basic science.